Tabs

“I’m Not Crazy”

I was telling Tru-Def about this story yesterday & apparently she had never heard it before. I suppose if that's the case, then the majority of you wouldn't have heard it either. So for those of you slacking, I give you the story of "The crazy chick on the train."
 A few months ago I hopped onto the 5:45 train home on a Monday. Hoping to get some sleep after what I'm sure must've been a rieviting two hours of E&M, I got a space with 3 empty seats around me. Now on the 6:45, that might've assured me a nap but at this time, that wouldn't be the case. Just my luck, a girl walks in, sees the space & takes the window seat beside me. Now even I knew that this was too good to be true so I was just waiting for some craziness to occur. Eventually another girl comes in, sees the space & joins us. Apparently the two of them are good friends & they jumped at the opportunity to catch up. So much for my nap, right?
Skipping to the juicy bits, Girl A broke up with her man who apparently screwed up big-time. The most awkward part of their split came when dude's mother, who was out of the country, came back. Apparently his mom & Girl A are Facebook friends & upon getting back in country the mother decided to do some wall-reading to see what everyone was up to. Her sons entire drama was played out on the internet & she saw it all. She then proceeded to tell Girl A how bad she felt & how she was going to miss spending time with her. Girl A then tells her "I wish some of you could have rubbed off on your son." Men, see how women ALWAYS stick together?

Now during her recovery phase, Girl A used everyone's favourite break-up medicine, music, to get through it. Now this part I have yet to see with my own eyes, but while playing "Survivor" by Destiny's Child she left one of those "too much personal information", overly-inspirational YouTube comments. It was along the lines of "For any of you going through what I'm going through, stay strong". Honestly, how come I can't get some involved viewers on my videos?

Finally, Girl A decides to show off her dark side. She claims that she was at work one day, where she handles personal information of certain people within a certain organization, & thought it would be a good idea to pull the files of her ex & the replacement girl. Her explaination was something like "I'm not stalking him. I just wanted to see if everything was on the up-&-up" which was followed up by the classic "Do you think I'm crazy? I'm not crazy." Oh Girl B, you sure know how to pick friends, don't you? Meanwhile, myself & the random dude who took the other empty seat were (trying to look like we were) reading our respective newspapers. Ok, now I didn't do much reading but I did catch up on news, right?

Life lesson: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

No comments:

Post a Comment