Tabs

T.W.Y.S. - Work

Workaholics, where you at? You know where I'm about to go with this, right? You thought that getting into a relationship & then putting your work first in the majority of situations was going to be fine. This, I've been told, is classed as high grade douchebaggery! I feel like I can tell you about this because I'm guilty of it. So if you're interested, allow me to share my perspective.

You might think that they'll understand your obsession with perfection, & if the "situation" is a quality one they will, but you're going to drive yourself crazy. There's a good chance, again if the "situation" is good, that you're going to feel terrible. Worse than that, if possible. You'll know that you're putting a person who puts you first, in second place at most. Even if they do manage to forgive you when you try to apologize, the issue isn't with them. The reason you keep saying how sorry you are is because you're really trying to forgive yourself. What you might want to do is put all your cards on the table at this point to let that other person know exactly where everything stand. If you don't, you're a younger version of myself & you're an ass. You might even be just as stubborn; thinking that everything will work itself out. I wish you better luck than I had with that.

So to the one I lost, I again apologize. It was crazy to find out that she'd given up on me, but I deserved it. No ill will there whatsoever. Now if we can all just channel the respective energies of her & Jay-Z for a sec, one time loudly because yours truly is stupid: #ONTOTHENEXTONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment